Nanomedicine Award 2017
Apply to the Nanomedicine Award 2017 edition
Complete your application before August 15, 2017. You must complete 100% of it to validate the submission of your project.
2. Fill the word document and send it back to email@example.com
If needed send an appendix file (figure, picture, other, pdf only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
---Best Promising project awardBest product/deal award
Start of the project:
---DiagnosticImagingRegenerative medicineTherapeutic drugs or devicesOthers
Application therapeutic areas:
---Cardiology / vascular diseasesDental or oral healthDermathologyDevicesEndocrinologyGastroenterologyGenetic diseasesHematologyHepatology (liver, pancreatic, gall bladder)ImmunologyInfections and infectious diseasesInternal medicineMuscoloskeletalNephrologyNeurology and neurodegenerative diseaseObstetrics / gynecologyOncologyOphtalmologyOrthopedics / orthopedic surgeryOtolaryngology (ear, nose, throat)Pediatrics / neonatologyPharmacology / toxicologyPodiatryPsychiatry / psychologyPulmonary / respiratory diseasesRheumatologyUrologyVaccinesOther
Stage of development:
---DiscoveryPre-clinical (Proof of concept)Pre-clinical (regulatory)Phase I clinical trial (or pivotal-phase for medical device)Phase II clinical trialPhase III (or pivotal-phase for medical device)Marketed
Partner (if relevant):
Name and position:
1. Abstract: summarize your project or product.
2. Describe which unmet medical need you are addressing.
3. What is the actual offer on the market?
4. Describe your product / project technology.
5. State the advantages of your project or product over existing and/or near-market/in development products.
6. If you are applying for the Best nanomed product/deal award, please describe the type and the terms of the partnership if applicable.
7. Define the regulatory status of your product if you already know it (Drug / Medical Device / Combination).
8. Specify the innovativeness of the project and how nanomedicine is playing a key role in it.
9. Current progress of your innovation: stage of development, present data obtained so far (summary) and your future plan of development. Add latest relevant list of publications.
10. Explain how you have managed intellectual property (IP), the importance of IP to your strategy and add the list of patents.
11. Do you have identified foreseen roadblocks (IP, Technology, manufacturing, payers, management, founding, etc.)?
12. Can you explain the alternative scenarios identified to answer to the foreseen roadblocks.
13. How is the payer perception taken into account in your R&D strategy?
14. Short company / laboratory presentation.
15. Are you a member of the European Technologie Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN)?
16. Are you a member of the Nanomedicines Alliance?
17. Applicants biography and mention any relevant partnering.
© Nanomedicine Award 2017